The Rutherford County Council on Aging is a network of dedicated professionals and interested individuals devoted to enhancing quality of life for our senior neighbors, and their families, through service, leadership, education, advocacy initiatives, and increased public awareness.
The Council connects health care professionals by furnishing a forum for professional development and community awareness. Through bi-monthly meetings, health care professionals, who specialize in the inherent needs of an aging population, have an opportunity to share information on activities and best practices.
Likewise, seniors, interested family members, and the community at-large, may attend our regular meetings to gain further insight on senior-related issues and resources in and around the Rutherford County community.
* Board of Directors Meeting - February 6, 2020 @ 8:30
* RCCOA Programming/Meeting - February - To Be Announced
* RCCOA Programming/Meeting - March - To Be Announced
* RCCOA Programming/Meeting - April - To Be Announced
* RCCOA Programming/Meeting - May - To Be Announced
* RCCOA Programming/Meeting - June - To Be Announced
* RCCOA Programming/Meeting - July - To Be Announced
* RCCOA Programming/Meeting - August - Vacation Month - Enjoy!
* RCCOA Programming/Meeting - September - To Be Announced
RCCOA Programming/Meeting - October - Fall Forum - More Information to Follow
RCCOA Programming/Meeting - November - To Be Announced
Location: Stones River Manor
205 Haynes Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Join RCCOA and Stones River Manor to round out the year for RCCOA and celebrate 2019 successes!
RCCOA Programming/Meeting - December - To Be Announced
RCCOA Programming/Meeting - January, 2021 - Wow! 2010!
Please call or text Geoffrey Herring (615-594-5735) with your announcements!
RCCOA, Your Opportunity to Help Others
Council on Aging
P.O. Box 11346
Murfreesboro, TN 37130